header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by Dogcat250 6 months 3 weeks ago
Dogcat250
1550 Forum posts
RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks and Tarvaris Jackson have agreed to terms on a contract to keep their backup quarterback on the roster for another season. The Seahawks confirmed the agreement Thursday. Jackson is a favourite in the Seahawks locker room and a capable backup to Russell Wilson. Jackson was part of the three-way quarterback competition that Wilson won during the 2012 preseason. He was later traded to Buffalo but never got into the mix with the Bills. He was released last preseason and immediately brought back to Seattle to serve as Wilsons backup. Jackson appeared in three games during the 2013 regular season and even got a few snaps in Seattles Super Bowl win over Denver. Jackson started 14 games for Seattle in 2011 while playing through a chest injury. Brian Urlacher Bears Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Habs at 7:30pm et/8:30pm at. Devin Hester Bears Jersey .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Mike-Singletary_Bears_Jersey/ . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. Khalil Mack Womens Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Jim McMahon Bears Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.Andy Murray has urged Kyle Edmund to become more self-centred in his approach to training and preparing for tournaments. The 21-year-old has been in impressive form of late and recently broke into the worlds top 50, despite losing to Murray in the China Open quarter-finals last week.Edmund has been Murrays training partner during the off-season, with the world No 2 inviting him to training blocks in Miami and most recently Dubai but the Wimbledon champion says it is time for his Davis Cup team-mate to concentrate more on what he needs personally. Edmund has been Murrays training partner during the off-season Kyle really deserves what he is now achieving because he has never shirked from the hard work, Murray said. Being selfish, I would be delighted if he continues to link up with me in my winter training block. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. He is the perfect practice partner. He will always be welcome but I think its time he started thinking about himself and what his specific needs are from a training block in the off-season, rather than happily going along with mine.He has an excellent coach in Ryan Jones and a good back-up team. Now Kyle is a top-50 player hes got to become more self-centred in his outlook and really identifyy what he personally needs to work on.dddddddddddd Highlights of Kyle Edmund against Federico Delbonis in round one of the Shanghai Masters Edmund booked a first career meeting with Stan Wawrinka in the second round of the Shanghai Masters after a win over Federico Delbonis, while Murray, who is bidding for his third title at the competition, will face Steve Johnson.You can follow all the action from the Shanghai Masters on Sky Sports this week. Also See: Sharapova returns to action Race is on for world No 1 WATCH: Shanghai Masters Edmund through to Stan showdown ' ' '