header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by lw789 1 year 1 month ago
lw789
630 Forum posts
Portland, OR (SportsNetwork.com) - Life without Kevin Durant was fine for the Oklahoma City Thunder through three quarters. Then the Portland Trail Blazers got red hot in the fourth. LaMarcus Aldridge had 27 points and the Blazers pulled away for a 106-89 win over the Thunder in the season opener for both teams on Wednesday night. The Thunder led 77-75 after three quarters, but Portland outscored them 31-12 in the final frame. Russell Westbrook, who had 36 points through three, netted just two points on 1-of-6 shooting in the fourth. Buy Air Jordan Online . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday. Cheap Jordan Uk Sale . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. http://www.cheapairjordanuk.com/. Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf. Wholesale Air Jordan Uk . Western and the second-ranked Laval Rouge et Or (7-0) once again received 20 and 10 first-place votes from the Football Reporters of Canada panel, respectively. Rounding out the Top 10 are the Calgary Dinos (7-0), Queens Gaels (7-1), Guelph Gryphons (7-1), Montreal Carabins (5-2), Bishops Gaiters (5-2), McMaster Marauders (5-3), Manitoba Bisons (4-3) and the Saskatchewan Huskies (4-3) Western crushed York 50-10 last Saturday in its league finale to secure first place in the OUA standings and a bye in the first round of the conference playoffs. Jordan Shoes Uk Sale .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants.NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis maintained his perfect record in ATP tour finals as he defeated Federico Delbonis to win the Open de Nice on Saturday. The Latvian triumphed 6-1, 7-6 (5) for his sixth career tournament victory. Gulbis secured the opening set in just 26 minutes, but then wasted three break points early in the second. He fell behind in the tiebreaker, but fought back to win five of the next six points and secured the victory when Delbonis hit a forehand into the net. "I am really happy to win here," said Gulbis, who should rise to a career-high of 15 in the rankings. "My next goal is to be top 10, even top eight. I think if I play well in the Grand Slams, I have a good chance. Itss tough to kick out somebody from the top as theres a lot of good players but I am working on it.dddddddddddd" Gulbis dropped just three points on his first serve -- and none in the first set -- and also hit nine aces. The seventh-seeded Delbonis also wasted two break points in the second set. "He played well, I didnt start the best way and he broke me twice," Delbonis said. "In the second set I gave my best, it was more equal. I had my chances but couldnt take them because he served well. Im happy for this week and although this match wasnt the best, Im happy for playing it." Gulbis faces Lukasz Kubot in the first round of the French Open, while Delbonis will play Dusan Lajovic. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '