header
header
> >
#1 Posted by Motorsheep 4 years 5 months ago
Motorsheep
63% complete
27 Forum posts
3 Levels awarded
Can someone give me a hint at how to continue to the right after that first U-bow without thrusting?

Cheers,

Motorsheep
#2 Posted by pipi 4 years 5 months ago
pipi
56% complete
42 Forum posts
1 Level
with the right angle your 2nd projectile can give you a little thrust to the right but i never get enough to go up the track, so i'd be interested to know as well :P
#3 Posted by Acegikmo 4 years 5 months ago
Acegikmo
Flowstorm Developer
100% complete
100 Forum posts
8 Levels
12 Levels awarded
I think you're talking about Learning Curves pipi :)
First Steps doesn't have projectiles (At least I hope not)
#4 Posted by pipi 4 years 5 months ago
pipi
56% complete
42 Forum posts
1 Level
oh ya sorry, First Steps sounded like the first level to me lol

i'm still interested to know about this one though !
#5 Posted by Texel 4 years 5 months ago
Texel
71% complete
2 Forum posts
The thing with getting sufficient height to clear the turn involves realizing that, in short, that as soon as the slide redirects your velocity upwards, your done with it. Remaining on it any longer simply gives more time for acceleration to strip your vertical momentum. Immediately fire both shots directly downward, using the velocity gained from turning to propel you to the right. It is important to fully charge and fire both shots immediately to be able to comfortably clear the ledge and minimize the amount of the uphill slant that steals your velocity. The key thing of thinking about it is, as with any fuelFuel timer icon time, gravity doesn't wait, spend your fuel/shots as soon as you start going upward rather than at the apex for maximum effect.
#6 Posted by Motorsheep 4 years 5 months ago
Motorsheep
63% complete
27 Forum posts
3 Levels awarded
I think you are talking about "Learning Curves", Texel :)