header
header
> >
#1 Posted by pipi 4 years 5 months ago
pipi
56% complete
42 Forum posts
1 Level
Nice to see the new noob friendly rocket. So far my impression. Everything has expected from a beginner rocket

the only suggestion i have would be - since it seems heavier some how, maybe adjust the slide factor so it doesnt decelerate just as fast (being noob friendly) and also because it's heavier, the gravity seems to pull it down a bit faster, it would be nice if it could float in air just as much as the other rocket (at least)

and i find it good for Air timer icon timers :P

discuss!
#2 Posted by pipi 4 years 5 months ago
pipi
56% complete
42 Forum posts
1 Level
on second thought i might just be a whiner :D
#3 Posted by Acegikmo 4 years 5 months ago
Acegikmo
Flowstorm Developer
100% complete
100 Forum posts
8 Levels
12 Levels awarded
The air resistance is off when it slides, you just don't have as much velocity when you begin the sliding :)
#4 Posted by nightwatch 4 years 5 months ago
nightwatch
54% complete
6 Forum posts
1 Level
I was excited to see the rooket as well, it really helps get those air timer runs.
Now that the rooket has been added, are there plans for more rockets to control as well? A rocket with two different thrusters might be cool...
#5 Posted by Sranine 4 years 5 months ago
Sranine
Flowstorm Developer
42% complete
17 Forum posts
1 Level

We plan to have a whole bunch of rockets in the final game, so there will be new stuff coming in continuously as we work on the project. If we can get the time to work on it properly. But the plan is to have multiple rockets - yep! :) *sneaks back to day job and hopes the Kickstarter will succeed*
#6 Posted by pipi 4 years 5 months ago
pipi
56% complete
42 Forum posts
1 Level
yeah kickstarter is going slow, its sad, this game has great potential !

have you guys thought of putting and ad on facebook? seriously, I did and it can generate some traffic, especially for a video game with an attractive picture. set it to CPM (you pay per thousands of impression on the site instead of mere clicks) people get to know the name of the game, link directly to your kickstarter instead of game's website and set it for only 2-4$ a day.. it's affordable.

just throwing that idea, maybe you need some promotions thats it ;)
#7 Posted by Acegikmo 4 years 5 months ago
Acegikmo
Flowstorm Developer
100% complete
100 Forum posts
8 Levels
12 Levels awarded
Hehe, we did actually put up a Facebook ad yesterday :)
We linked to the game instead of the Kickstarter though - We believe people might be turned off when instantly asking for money. It's probably better for them to directly get to the game and try it out!
It hasn't been verified yet though.
#8 Posted by pipi 4 years 5 months ago
pipi
56% complete
42 Forum posts
1 Level
yea I guess it's better to let them play before but people are lazy, you have to lead them to the point, sometimes people will gladly help or buy the game but being lazy they will just play it on the web browser until it magically releases lol ! but anyways

I just posted a link to the game on NS2 forums and IDMf ;)
#9 Posted by Acegikmo 4 years 5 months ago
Acegikmo
Flowstorm Developer
100% complete
100 Forum posts
8 Levels
12 Levels awarded
That's very nice of you, thanks pipi!