header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by liny195 5 months 1 week ago
liny195
537 Forum posts
shown in bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Washington (-2) vs. AtlantaThis one should be close. The Falcons are coming off of a bye week ArDarius Stewart Jerseys Stitched , and the Redskins have won three straight since being blown out by the Saints on Monday Night Football.With an abundance of weapons to choose from, I think Matt Ryan continues to play at an MVP-type level here. The Falcons take it and keep their slim playoff hopes alive.<em>Pick: Atlanta (+2)</em>Chicago (-10) vs. BuffaloNathan Peterman is starting for the Buffalo Bills. Poor Nathan Peterman. Poor Bills.<em>Pick: Chicago (-10)</em>Minnesota (-5.5) vs. DetroitI know Minnesota got beat pretty solidly on Sunday Night, but they’re still a good football team. This game has all the ingredients of a bounce-back win for the Vikings.<em>Pick: Minnesota (-5.5)</em>Kansas City (-8.5) vs. ClevelandAt long last, the Hue Jackson era is finally over in Cleveland. Gregg Williams, he of the “11 head coaching offers” has assumed duties as lead man. This is a tough first game for him and the Browns.I’ll take Pat Mahomes and the Chiefs here.<em>Pick: Kansas City (-8.5)</em>Miami (-2.5) vs. New York JetsThe Dolphins are 3-1-1 ATS vs. the Jets since 2016 Youth Darron Lee Jerseys , and I just think they’re the better team in this matchup. Plus, playing in Hard Rock Stadium doesn’t hurt, either.<em>Pick: Miami (-2.5)</em>Baltimore (-2.5) vs. PittsburghRavens’ defensive coordinator Don Martindale said this week that there are a lot of stats that show the Steelers are better with Le’Veon Bell. True or not, James Conner is playing really well in his absence. In a classic Steelers-Ravens game, the visitors manage to pull it out late.<em>Pick: Pittsburgh (+2.5)</em>Carolina (-6) vs. Tampa BayCam Newton and the Panthers offense should have a field day in this one Darron Lee Jerseys Stitched , and FitzMagic won’t have the firepower to keep up.<em>Pick: Carolina (-6)</em>Denver (-1) vs. HoustonHouston is winners of five straight and coming off a mini-bye after defeating the Dolphins on Thursday Night Football. Deshaun Watson has a new toy in Demaryius Thomas, and I think he contributes right away. Texans win.<em>Pick: Houston (+1)</em>Seattle (-1) vs. Los Angeles ChargersBoth teams are coming into this game rolling, and this one should be one of the better games of the week. It’s a bit of a coin flip, but I like the Chargers here.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (+1)</em>Los Angeles Rams (-2) vs. New Orleans The Rams didn’t play very well against Green Bay last week and were still able to come away with a victory. They come out much more sharper here and stay undefeated.<em>Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-2)</em>New England (-5.5) vs. Green BayAaron Rodgers vs. Tom Brady. The winner of this is the undisputed GOAT. That’s how it works, right??<em>Pick: Green Bay (+5.5)</em>Dallas (-5) vs. TennesseeDallas is a 3-0 at home and 0-4 on the road. They are a whole different squad at Jerry’s World.<em>Pick: Dallas (-5)</em> DeMarcus Lawrence is undergoing shoulder surgery this week Cheap Quinnen Williams Jersey , having held out until he got a new deal. But the Cowboys defensive end, who signed his $105 million deal on Tuesday, had no plans to pull a Le'Veon Bell and sit out the season in the absence of a long-term agreement before the July 15 deadline.“You ain’t got to worry about that. It wasn’t going to be a Le’Veon situation. I ain’t skipping $20 million for nobody,” Lawrence said at a press conference, via NFL Media.Bell sat out last season after the Steelers used the franchise tag on him a second consecutive year Womens Quinnen Williams Jersey , forgoing $14.5 million. He signed with the Jets this offseason.Lawrence was set to make $20.5 million this season under a second franchise tag. He was expected to sit out the offseason program without a long-term deal, but it was uncertain whether he would skip training camp and/or all or part of the season.It no longer matters as the Cowboys made Lawrence the highest-paid player in their history.“The contract is a big accomplishment, but my goal is still to get a [Pro Football Hall of Fame] gold jacket,” Lawrence said.