header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by chenyan94 2 months 1 week ago
chenyan94
97 Forum posts
with the Los Angeles Chargers Womens Kyzir White Jersey , Philip Rivers may be the least worried party involved.In an interview with former teammate Nick Hardwick and Jon Schaeffer on XTRA 1360 in San Diego, Rivers didn’t seem the slightest bit concerned about where his contract sits with the Chargers. If he gets an extension or if he doesn’t, Rivers still fully plans to be the team’s quarterback for a while longer.“I just feel at peace,” Rivers said. “If the extension is what works best for both of us and that’s how it plays out, then great. If not, shoot, let’s go have a heck of a 2019 and then we’ll worry about 2020 when we need to worry about it. I say that with every intention of being the quarterback in 2020 here. It’s not for any reason other than, hey, I signed up for this many years and this year is the last year running and let’s go if that’s what’s best. I really do feel at peace about it and feel good.”Rivers is set to earn $11 million in the final year of his contract with the Chargers this fall. The team fully plans on Rivers being their quarterback beyond 2019 and Rivers seems to be pretty confident in that possibility as well. With both sides clearly wanting the same thing Virgil Green Jersey , it would seem as though discussions shouldn’t be all that problematic for a deal to be struck, either now or after the deal elapses after this season. The Los Angeles Chargers will be playing a second place schedule in 2019 after finishing 2018 with 12 wins. As you might expect, that means the schedule looks fairly tough on paper.We now know the Chargers’ opponents for next season, but we will not learn the dates, times, and order of the games for a while still.HomeDenver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-pouncey-jersey , Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh SteelersAwayChicago Bears, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , Oakland Raiders, Tennessee TitansOf the Chargers 8 opponents that will visit Los Angeles, 7 of them ranked in the top 14 (14th was also the cutoff for finishing with a positive rating) in DVOA in 2019. The Raiders are the lone member of the group that finished outside of the top 14.Of the Chargers 8 opponents who will play host to the Bolts, 5 of them ranked in the bottom 13. The Chiefs, Bears, and Broncos were the only above average teams that L.A. will face on the road.Most of the NFL schedule is based on a fairly simple formula, so we know most of it ahead of time. The Chargers play everyone in the AFC West at home and on the road. They also play all of one AFC and NFC division on a rotating basis (with this year’s divisions being the AFC South and NFC North. That only leaves two games that are determined during the prior season. For this coming season, those two games are the AFC East’s Miami Dolphins and AFC North’s Pittsburgh Steelers