Our Kickstarter is not looking healthy :(
That said, we're not giving up. We're relaunching the Kickstarter soon, with a lower goal and a bit cheaper rewards, which also means the game will be a bit smaller in scope as well, unless we would hit stretch goals.
This is why we think a second Kickstarter might work:
• Existing backers that, hopefully, will back us again
• Lower goal means more momentum
• Standalone will be available as soon as you back the project, hopefully pulling people into the community and level center
• Revised video, covering a few things that wasn't very clear last time. (Such as what the money is to be used for, what's left to do in the project, etc)
• We've learnt a lot of things from this, marketing and such, that is helpful a second time around.
We have a few theories on why the Kickstarter didn't work out, but we'd like to ask you first. It would be very kind and extremely helpful of you if you could answer one or more of these questions:
1) What made you back Flowstorm?
2) Why do you think the Kickstarter failed?
3) What rewards would you like to see in our next Kickstarter?
4) Anything else you think we should know?
Thank you *so* much for your support, and especially for being in this community! The game wouldn't exist without you. We really hope you will stick around for a while, until next time :)