header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by lw789 1 year 1 month ago
lw789
630 Forum posts
DENVER - A Denver Broncos fan who disappeared during last weeks game has been found safe, police said Tuesday.Denver Police Sgt. Steve Warneke said Paul Kitterman, 53, was found Tuesday night in Pueblo, about 100 miles south of Denver. Warneke did not have any information about Kittermans disappearance, but he said no criminal charges are expected.All we were trying to do was make sure he was unharmed, and he was, Warneke said. So at that point, were finished.Police referred all other questions to Kittermans family. The mans stepson, Jarod Tonneson, did not immediately respond to a message left by The Associated Press on his cellphone Tuesday night.Family and friends of Kitterman had been searching for him since Thursday nights game against the San Diego Chargers at Sports Authority Field.Tonneson told investigators his stepfather had not been seen since he left his seat to meet friends during halftime. Tonneson filed a missing persons report with Denver police, scoured the sprawling stadium, called local hospitals and detox centres, and taped fliers around the city.The two went to the game with two of their friends after a day spent working and hunting at another friends ranch in Kremmling, a small town in the mountains of northern Colorado.Kitterman and Tonneson, both construction workers, hurriedly made the 100-mile trip to the stadium after a friend offered tickets. It was Kittermans first time there, and in his haste, he forgot his cellphone and took no credit cards and very little cash.Kitterman had four or five beers in the course of a four-hour span — not enough to become disoriented, said Tonneson, who noted that his stepfather did not have any known health or personal problems.___Associated Press writer Thomas Peipert in Denver contributed to this report Cheap Air Jordan 6 .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. Air Jordan 6 Wholesale . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. http://www.airjordan6uk.com/. - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days. Air Jordan 6 Uk Online .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. Air Jordan 6 Uk Sale . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont.TURIN, Italy - Gianluigi Buffon and Giorgio Chiellini have extended their contracts with Juventus, keeping them at the Serie A club through 2017 and 2018, respectively.Buffon, who is the captain of Juventus and the Italian national team, will be 39 when his new deal expires and will have spent 16 years as the clubs goalkeeper.As both parties wished to continue, it was the natural choice to extend my contract for another two years, Buffon said Thursday. The fact that it could be my last contract should be taken into consideration, but it doesnt worry me. I think about the present and then well see if the future will give me something unexpected.I need energy and courage to make my career last even longer. The praise from the club makes me proud of the choices I made 14 years ago.Juventus is sure to keep hold of Chiellini at least until the Italy defender is 33, at which time he will havee been with the club for 13 years.ddddddddddddBeing here makes me emotional, Chiellini said. It makes me think back to all the people who helped me grow and become a man in Turin.It makes me proud to know that, in years to come, when people talk about Gigi and Giorgio, theyll think of Juventus.Both players stayed with the club when it was relegated to Serie B for match-fixing and have been a key part of its resurgence, helping it to three straight Serie A titles.The duo have won almost every honour in club football together, with Buffon also winning the World Cup in 2006, but a Champions League winners medal is still missing from their trophy collection.Winning the Champions League is not just a personal dream, Buffon said. The best thing would be lifting it and celebrating together.We dont set limits on ourselves but we know its a big target thats difficult to achieve. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '