header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by lw789 1 year 1 month ago
lw789
630 Forum posts
Sydney, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - American Jordan Spieth fired a flawless 8-under 63 on Sunday to win the Australian Open by five shots. Spieth, 21, finished at 13-under 271 to become the first American to win the tournament since Brad Faxon in 1993. Australian Rod Pampling led the home charge with a 68 in the final round to finish in second place, while Adam Scott managed only an even-par 71 to come in fifth. Defending champion and world No. 1 Rory McIlroy finished 15 shots behind Spieth in a tie for 15th place. Trey Hopkins Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. Tyler Kroft Jersey . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs. http://www.officialcincinnatibengalsfootball.com/authentic-clark-harris-jersey-womens.Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. Jessie Bates III Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. William Jackson Jersey . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool.CARDIFF, Wales - Garry Monk was handed the Swansea managers job Wednesday on a permanent basis after keeping the south Wales club in the Premier League. The 35-year-old Monk signed a three-year contract, three months after stepping up from the playing squad to replace the fired Michael Laudrup. "I have had a taste of the job for the last three months and its something Ive really enjoyed," Monk said. "Now Im really looking forward to the next phase in my life and the clubs progression." Monk has been at Swansea for a decade, playing a key role in defence and as captain as the team climbed from the fourth tier to the Premier League, and then won its first major piece of silverware &— the 2013 League Cup.dddddddddddd "Garry represents all the strong values we hold so dearly as a football club," Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins said. "We have all been impressed with his work-rate and commitment since taking over the reins in February and how he adapted in very difficult circumstances to secure the points we needed to remain in the topflight." Swansea heads into the final match of the campaign against Sunderland on Sunday in 13th place, and preparing for a fourth season in the Premier League. "We all agreed that we needed to get back to basics and reinforce the principles that have brought us success in recent years," Jenkins said. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '