header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by lw789 1 year 1 month ago
lw789
630 Forum posts
The Winnipeg Jets may have to move forward without Mark Scheifele for a while. Though the Jets have not confirmed any updates to Scheifeles status, TSN Hockey Analyst Aaron Ward says early reports indicate he suffered an MCL injury and will likely out 6-8 weeks. Scheifele took a hit from defenceman Calvin de Haan with just under nine minutes left in the second period in the Jets 3-2 loss to the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. He fell to the ice and went straight to the dressing room. The 20-year-old has scored 13 goals and 21 assists in 63 games with the Jets this season. Cheap Authentic Shoes From China . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Cheap Authentic Shoes Wholesale . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. http://www.cheapauthenticshoes.com/. -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. Cheap Authentic Shoes Free Shipping . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Cheap Authentic Shoes Sale .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position. Suspended former Seattle cornerback Brandon Browner said on Friday that he has agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots, giving the AFC East champions another potent defender in pass coverage. A day after representatives for Darrelle Revis confirmed that the three-time All Pro would be joining the Patriots, Browner said on Twitter: "I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot." The team has not confirmed either deal, but Browners was reportedly worth $17 million over three years. "I am honoured that the Patriots are making me part of their legendary organization," Browner wrote. "I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots." After winning the AFC East for the fifth consecutive year, the Patriots lost the AFC championship game in Denver 26-16 as Peyton Manning threw for 400 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. This week, No. 1 cornerback Aqib Talib agreed to a reported six-year, $57 million free agent contract with the Denver Broncoos.dddddddddddd Another Patriots defensive back, Alfonzo Dennard, is serving a 60-day jail term in Lincoln, Neb., for a 2012 assault on a police officer. He is expected to be out in time for training camp. Revis, one of the top players on the free agent market, reportedly agreed to a one-year, $12 million deal Thursday. Browner, who was suspended four games in 2012 for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, was suspended in December for again violating the leagues substance abuse policy. He will miss the first four games of the 2014 regular season, but he will be allowed to attend training camp and play in exhibition games. The 29-year-old Browner had 19 tackles and one interception before he was injured in Week 10 last season. He missed the Super Bowl, which the Seahawks won 43-8 over the Broncos. "I would be remiss if I didnt thank the Seattle Seahawks for giving a CFL player the once in-a-lifetime opportunity to return to the NFL, making a young boys dream come true," he wrote on Twitter. "I say thank you for everything you have done for myself and my family. I am a truly blessed person." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '