header
header
header
> >
#1 Posted by lw789 1 year 4 weeks ago
lw789
630 Forum posts
Adrian Aucoin has announced his retirement from the National Hockey League after 17 NHL seasons. The 40-year-old defenceman appeared in a total of 1,108 NHL games, amassing 121 goals, 278 assists and 399 points. Aucoin suited up for seven different NHL clubs over the course of his career including the Vancouver Canucks, Tampa Bay Lightning, New York Islanders, Chicago Blackhawks, Calgary Flames, Phoenix Coyotes and the Columbus Blue Jackets. “Having the opportunity to realize my childhood dream of playing in the NHL, and being able to have played professional hockey for 20 seasons, has been an incredible experience,” said Aucoin. “I really enjoyed playing with and against some of the best players in the game, and getting the chance to play in front of such great hockey fans. Thanks to my family, teammates, friends, fans and everyone in the hockey community who helped me in my career. I will look back on it with fondness and pride for the rest of my life.” Aucoin was selected in the fifth round (117th overall) of the 1992 NHL Entry Draft by the Canucks. He represented Canada at the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics, winning a silver medal. He also represented Canada, winning gold at the 1993 World Junior Championship and the 2000 IIHF World Championship. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale . They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. Wholesale Shoes From China . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. http://www.chinashoescheap.com/. Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. Cheap Shoes From China Wholesale .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Cheap Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby has received an injection to deal with an unspecified lower-body injury.The team said Friday that Crosby was injured during a loss to Montreal on Jan. 10. He tried to play through it but opted for further treatment. The two-time MVP will miss this weekends All-Star Game. He will miss Tuesdays game against Winnipegg but could return when the Penguins play at Washington on Wednesday.ddddddddddddCrosby is tied with Evgeni Malkin for the team lead with 51 points, which ranks fourth in the NHL. Crosby has come on following a sluggish December with three goals and four assists in his last five games. He logged 23:06 of ice time in a shootout loss to Chicago on Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '